As a new solopreneur
Do you …
- need to set up a home office, but just don’t know where to start, what furniture you need or how to lay it out?
- get confused about what equipment you should have in your home office, where to buy it and how much it will cost?
- have stacks of papers lying around, can’t let them go, but don’t know what to keep or where to keep them?
- find yourself forgetting to do banking, unable to meet deadlines or running late to appointments?
Maybe you …
- don’t have a clear plan on how to promote your business and not sure where to start?
- know you should use social media as a promotional tool, but don’t know which one to choose or how to use it?
- think you want to launch your new business in a big way, but don’t know how?
A Home Office Needs
to have a well organized space to work in, effective processes to accomplish tasks and efficient time management techniques to manage multiple projects. I can help you create a cost-effective and productive home office in which to run your business. As a new solopreneur, you may need help with the services offered in our operations area, but you can customize a package by choosing from any of the areas we service.
- Space Design & Furniture layout
- Equipment Purchasing
- File System Development/Reorganization
- Electronic Organizing Systems
- Inventory System Setup/Management
- Time Management Strategies: Calendaring, Organizing Charts, Prioritizing Objectives
- Policies & Procedures: Standard Operating Manual, Employee Handbook, Job Descriptions, Evaluation Forms
- Organizing Activities: Staff Meetings, Networking
- Staffing: Recruiting, Interviewing, Hiring
- Training & Development: Initial Training, Program Development
- Growing your Business with Social Media
- Events: Meetings, Seminars, Launch Parties
- Materials: Business Cards, Brochures, Announcements
for your complimentary
phone consultation today.