UPPER CABINET MAKEOVER
Client needed to make modifications to current upper cabinet usage to accommodate wife’s increasing difficulty with reaching items and being able to lift heavy objects due to Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Defined each cabinet’s purpose
- Sorted through all items for expired products
- Redistributed items to designated cabinet space
- Kept dishware storage to only 1-3 items stored
TOTAL PROJECT TIME: 4 hours
Reorganize pantry cabinets
Reorganized Spice Cabinet
- Spices purged, sorted and grouped like with like, then containerized.
- Items were labeled & containerized to maximize space
- Spices easy to see & quickly accessible
Pasta & Grain Cabinet
And a dish cabinet was purged and reorganized to accommodate client’s physical limitations.